Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda - 07-28-2016
Hualapai Radio Station Advisory Committee
Meeting Agenda 07/28/2016
Noon- lunch provided by Walapai Market
Radio station Conference Room
- Intros-Raffle tickets-Sign In
- Status of FM Station
- Remodeling complete and in progress: electrical at station done; new stairs done; skirting and misc in progress; electrical repairs at tower done-field operator repairs from April and May damage still awaiting arrival of ordered parts and equipment.
- Will request permission to upgrade from Class C to Class A this Fall.
- Status of Community Volunteers and Staffing
- Still need volunteers to screen donated CDs for content and duplications and new music from licensed supplier- remember volunteer hours commitment for committee members.
- Volunteer of Month
- New volunteer?
- New language contributors?
- NFCB Conference in June and Terri and Getta at NPM in July
- Updates re programming /operations/content
- programming updates- NV1 (1st Seers)
- Advertising/Sponsorship Updates-
- Market, Lodge and Brendan Theater going well
- just signed Dr Purdum to sponsor Soulful Moments
- Lost GCC
- Status of Billboards -still no response
- A. Meeting with Chairman
- Status of youth programming-BGC/Probation/WIA-
- Music Library Update
- Still would like to schedule update sessions for new members
- Raffle winner